Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bmd Free How Can I Find His Grandparents With No Marriage Certificate?

How can I find his grandparents with no marriage certificate? - bmd free

I do my shaft almost 2 years and have very far. However, my grandfather can not happen. I have his birth certificate with her parents, Alfred James Moore and Maud Hodder, but can not find a marriage certificate for them. I have no dates for them or their parents' names. I searched Ancestry, Free BMD, etc. gensereunited everywhere. Census is not good when he was born in 1927th

What can I do?

1 comment:

Xanthippe said...

Was her grandfather, John T. Moore, birth registered June quarter 1927 in the Chapel in the Frith, Derbyshire, who had a brother, James, born in December 1930 registered in the quarter?

It could be your grandmother was married before and therefore had a different last name when she married her great-grandfather? I have a marriage in the district in June 1926, vol by James A. Moore, and Gladys M. Cox, Basford district, Derbyshire / Notts. 452nd Page 7b It is unfortunate that the indexes are only now starting the second - could the M Maud, and perhaps used mean his middle name, and let the Gladys. It may not seem long, but I would not be surprising.

Is there anyone living in the generation of your grandfather who may wonder if this is possible?

Post a Comment