Friday, February 19, 2010

Kennedy High School In Silver Springs Maryland Need Help Pleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Need help pleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz? - kennedy high school in silver springs maryland

OK, here's the situation I have tried through the network, the video back to the message in 26 or 27 February 1997 broadcast was to be found.
I found the article of old news, but I can not find the video. High Street has a TV variety show x video clips, I saw some time ago. NE, but
It was a struggle Basketball School, which started in the stands, and the court had between secondary and upper secondary Kennedy Springbrook in Silver Spring, Maryland
So basically, we can think in Washington, DC area, someone tell me how they achieve it, or you can find for me

1 comment:

SantaBud said...

I remember the incident that I am in this field. The schools are located in Montgomery County, MD. This could help you find the video of the incident. The local news station is helping NBC 4 WRC, WJLA 7 ABC, CBS, WTOP 9 & 5 WTTG Fox, if you.

Post a Comment