Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chicas De Color Follando Somebody Who Can Speak Spanish, Can You Translate This In English For Me?

Somebody who can speak Spanish, can you translate this in English for me? - chicas de color follando

I know it's a little, but if you can (or something) in the vicinity. I saw Lee Jun Ki (Korean actor) 's fan sites and I found a Spanish as I was on the search for his favorite pastimes. Translate this would be helpful:

Favorite food: meat, pizza and curry
Favorite color: Red, Blue and *****
Favorite drink: Coffee
Favorite animal: Puppy (dog)
Favorite season: Fall and spring
Saddest moment: When my grandmother died
The first thing you do when you wake up: Drinking Water
Important things in your wallet: credit cards, the image of his childhood, from
The best part of the eyes of his body and he is proud of the structure of the nose.
Facioni most beautiful women: Your smile
Love: Two times

Interesting:

Although Ki-June, he would meet with several girls, he has a friendly relationship with Hyori and BoA.

No comments:

Post a Comment