Monday, December 28, 2009

Duke University Clothing What GPA Do I Need To Transfer In To DUKE University After A Year At Arizona University?

What GPA do i need to transfer in to DUKE university after a year at Arizona University? - duke university clothing

I will be at the University of Arizona this fall, and my heart is set in the transfer after a year here at Duke University. My SA was not so hot on 1120th But I'm an AB + student in high school. Haha Im not the best on standardized tests, like many others. But seriously, I know what I need to transfer the Duke.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Not accept such schools as Duke, transfer more students. They compete for \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 50 transfer stations, against children in the country. I would say that is a good range 3.7-4.0. They too can know what has changed since the SA and why are more competitive for the Duke after one year in college. Good luck.

Post a Comment