Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facility Rental Agreement In What Circumstances Can An Auto Repair Facility Be Liable Or In Breach Of Contract?

In what circumstances can an auto repair facility be liable or in breach of contract? - facility rental agreement

After a car accident on Friday, my car was taken to a repair shop car BBB member tonight. After examining my car on Monday, my estimate of insurance by fax or mail a check to the workshop on Tuesday. But when I saw the car shop on Thursday said the following, that he had not received the estimate and the regulator had not yet risen. After a meeting with both parties, the workshop, he said now, finally, the estimates) (including the new agent by fax to Thursday and checked. I signed an agreement that if the vehicle would not repair a deposit and other costs to be paid away for the moment my car was not in use. Because this device also, car sales, I think they are trying to delay fixing my car until my insurance would not agree to pay for my rental car. At which point, I was given a car to Fend for their purchase, with the control of the repair as a deposit. Or offer a borrowed car to pay more money. First, if my vehicle is not repaired as soon as possible, Breach contract? Second, the BEC can help me if I take the car to another institution?

1 comment:

fwf43 said...

The BBB would not be able to help this problem. It is the responsibility of your insurance company that is "reasonable" amount of time determined for the repair. Your insurance will be for the rent and payment of reparations required. You need to keep in touch with your insurer to ensure that their concerns are taken into account. After an accident to sue your insurance company due to defects in the manufacture, repair or insurance fraud.

Post a Comment