Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Grow More Facial Hair Do Guys Who Can Grow Facial Hair Easily Have More Hair On Their Testicles?

Do guys who can grow facial hair easily have more hair on their testicles? - grow more facial hair

From my experience, I realized that growing children, the facial / chin hair has more hair on his testicles. and thicker, they have facial hair, hair they have in their testes. and those who are not easy to grow hair generally have little hairs on his testicles. is that true? If yes, please give an example.

6 comments:

angelj16... said...

Not necessarily. Some people do not like facial hair, and have a lot of pubic hair, even in the testes, while other people a lot of facial hair and not much hair there can have. The first case is more common than the latter. Of course, you can see with a guy with shaggy hair everywhere, or an easy way to very little hair on her body.

mikestud... said...

Well, the first, is what comes to mind when reading this question, how exactly has seen this phenomenon come from? I can not say that I really see other people's bodies to be studied whether this could be the case. While others do not know, I know that's your theory of mine come true. I have very thick hair on his face. You can find the rest. Mikestudster Questions and comments are welcome via e-mail or Yahoo Messenger.

Mike

sasukeuc... said...

First are a man, because if one is that it is not how much hair a man has in his balls and I do not have much pubic hair Faisal is not know so well awalys.

wdiablo2... said...

I have very little facial hair, and my shame is long enough, and thinkly hair.

dookie said...

My facial hair grows fast, in 23 now and I have to shave the 2nd Night.

dookie said...

My facial hair grows fast, in 23 now and I have to shave the 2nd Night.

Post a Comment