Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cover Up Broken Front Tooth At Home My 7 Year Old Brother Broke His 2 Front Permanent Teeth :( Will Our Home Owner Insurance Cover The Expenses?

My 7 year old brother broke his 2 front permanent teeth :( Will our home owner insurance cover the expenses? - cover up broken front tooth at home

My little brother rode his bike on the road to unity and before entering the garage, there is another layer of concrete and beat her and broke 2 teeth of your (very badly not only something down that may occur. Is our house - and homeowners insurance, which Is just concluded at the house in August 2009 24th is a franchise or something that I know no one can say for sure, but I just need answers I guess .. I have a complaint I think, made next week.

For info, my brother is a stay at our house was only a visitor

6 comments:

grandpa walleye said...

To know beyond insurance, tried to pay something, and you can again see the small print of your policy. It is with certainty only by filing a complaint or ask your insurance agent know. If he says he will ensure that you receive in written form. Good luck.

Halo Silverland said...

If your brother can prove negligence by name most likely.

I am an insurance agent, I only know what my policy only. Check your policy, it is written.

nogoodlo... said...

You can pay, but you will pay off long term. It is not about to be happy with a complaint. Find your premiums dramatically. It's a bit like you just sorta cheating.

Chinese Arts said...

No, because he had found, when the garage door does not malfunction in any way / pause, it is not necessary to cover them.

It was his stupid idea.

Cool Kid 2 said...

Why do not u ask him to the rent, food, clothing, whereas in the heart of pay

Cool Kid 2 said...

Why do not u ask him to the rent, food, clothing, whereas in the heart of pay

Post a Comment