Friday, January 1, 2010

Wart Mole Vanish Does Wart & Mole Vanish (WMV) Really Work?

Does Wart & Mole Vanish (WMV) really work? - wart mole vanish

I have a birthmark on her stomach. About inches tall and one inch in diameter, more or less.

Wart & Mole Vanish is it really work?
I know that it takes a lot of time at work (15 days or more). Can I still shower (the water can reach the pier with the W & MV things about him?

There will be a scar?

Thank you. Only people who have used this product or similar
http://www.pristine-herbal-touch.com/cgi ...

1 comment:

~Miss Curious~ said...

Edit - I would not use a product like this to remove a mole. I had (also a mole removed and left many warts) and went to the doctor and had reduced the mole. Were frozen, and cut and sew. I really do not recommend this house type of product to remove a mole to go to the doctor and tell them that you need to change the size and color, then remove what is cancer of Case-us.

Post a Comment