Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kookaburra Diablo What Is The Best Kookaburra Bat And What Is The Best Mrf Bat.?

What is the best kookaburra bat and what is the best mrf bat.? - kookaburra diablo

Kookaburra, because the devil Kahuna bubble, then the name of the Kookaburra bat, but you get much more and what is the best of all bats Kookaburra. MRF and asked what is the best because you get the MRF-brand, but you get the name of the bat that you arrive Bonzer CRM, please tell me the best CRM Kookaburra bats as the beginning .. Thank you for anwsering

3 comments:

kjkool_8... said...

Finally, the best bat is better for you, but when I look at both ..... Pick

Kookaburra - the Kahuna, the bat that Ricky Ponting used. It has a very large, but it is pretty clear, given its size. It has nice thick edges and a large sweet spot.

MRF - I have to go through the wizard uses against Brian Lara, and I personally think the genius of Tendulkar bat a bit too heavy.

Swapan, The Dream said...

I do not know

mujahed said...

I do not know

Post a Comment